Today we mostly talked about our upcoming assignment. In this assignment we will put our knowledge to use and make our first page.
Below, I have listed the assignment reqiremnets that we went over in class. I’ve also pasted my link as well as the html we reviewed in class that we need to include in our site.
These are the points we went through in class:
- Add two more organized pages to your IS2 web site. (6 points)
- Each page should be syntactically valid (30 points)
- Each page should link to the other pages on the web site (6 points)
- The Web site should contain at least the following elements: (14 points)
- Pushing submit does not have to generate any action.
- of type=submit and at least three other types
- The Web site should contain at least two entities representing special characters. (4 points)
<title> HTML 01 Assighmnt</title>
<meta charset=”utf-8″ />
<p>Welcome to my web page</p>
<p> I am a student of BUS at BYU-H <a href=”http://www.byuh.edu” target=”_blank”> Brigham Young university Hawiaii</a></pa>
<img src=”(source)” alt=”(description)”/>
<p>This page is copyrighted by Thad Stott. For permissions contact me at email@example.com</p>